Thursday, November 02, 2006

Feel This Book

I was at my Mom's house this evening, trying to help her sort through some clutter and get organized before she gets the house painted. I came across this book written by Ben Stiller and Janeane Garofalo back in 99 - an "essential guide to self-empowerment, spiritual supremacy, and sexual satisfaction". My Mom didn't even remember purchasing it. I'm guessing it was in one of those 25-cent bins at the back of the library or something.

I had to take it home with me.

Let me give you a few chapter titles from the Table of Contents:
Why Do I Hate You So Much?
Eight Dumbass Ways We Fuck Ourselves Up
Do You Even Deserve a Relationship?
Why Can't I Sleep Around and Still Love You?
How to Fake an Orgasm to Show Your Love
Maybe I'm So Psychologically Damaged That I Need Professional Help That a Book Won't Solve

The best part is that they don't even correspond to actual chapters in the book.

I can't wait to read it.


No comments: