Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Try to act your age. I dare you.

Lately I feel like I can never sleep at the appropriate times. Like right now, when I have to get up and go to work in the morning, I'm wide awake. Baking chocolate chip cookies. And doing laundry. (Yes, I am the most fun girl you know. You and I should totally party together). But tomorrow morning, when my alarm goes off, I will hit snooze 67 times and think about how pissed my boss would really be if I just came in after lunch and slept the entire morning.

What the hell is the matter with me? You'd think that by 26 I'd have this whole 'sleeping like an adult' thing down pat.

Well, maybe with this blizzard that we're suppose to get tonight, I won't have to go in to the office tomorrow.

Yay! Snow Day!
... Yeah. So much for thinking like an adult.

No comments: