Monday, November 05, 2007

next stop, the laundry room

A month ago I completely missed my period. Like it totally never came - just didn't show up to play. I freaked out, as I always do, even though I am on birth control and I take it religiously, every night when I brush my teeth. I ended up taking three pregnancy tests over the two weeks following - all negative of course - until I was finally satisfied that it must have just been a fluke.

It's not that I don't want to get pregnant, ever, I just don't want to right now. I starting panicking, thinking ohmygod, I still have so many things to do before I become someones mom! Like, I want to have a real honeymoon, to somewhere really romantic like Italy. And I want to go sky diving! And I want to have sex in every single room in my house!

If anything, this little scare has made me even more determined to enjoy the shit out of being married and untethered while I still can.

And on that note, I'm off to ravage my husband. Nighty-nite, everyone. =)

3 comments:

Dana said...

your blogs make me nervous sometimes

Alton Hubbard said...

How's my buddy? You never answered my question, did you finish the class? Looks like all is happy in Bryce and Carolynne's world. It's nice to know. Just checking in. Enjoy those insurance classes...

Dana said...

I want to impregnate you first - before Bryce does.