Sunday, November 12, 2006

Evolution at it's finest

What is it about guys doing manly things that is just so incredibly hot? Last night I got to watch my date change a flat tire and I have to tell you, it was the hottest thing I've seen in a long time. He kept saying, "No, go inside where it's warm. You don't need to stand out here and freeze with me." Very sweet, this guy.

But seriously, I was not cold. Not even a little bit. I was down-right warm, in fact. After he was done all I could think about was having those manly hands fix other things. Like, don't you need to change the oil or rebuild the car engine or maybe chop some wood? Anything.

I mean, maybe it's nature. As a woman I'm suppose to be attracted to the providers, the ones who can take care of me and protect me. I'm suppose to want to mate with those types. Well, maybe it's only a natural biological response, but I would let that boy provide for me any time he wants to.

I'll just be over here thinking about that.

No comments: