Friday, April 06, 2007

So this is how it happens

Maybe I've finally hit that point in my life I can call my quarter-life crisis. I think I'm losing my mind. Has anyone seen it anywhere?

Let me list the evidence for you:

1. I might want to leave mortgages. I don't really know what I want to do, but I know it entails something more stable. I don't even have anything else on my resume (besides "excellent smartass" and "really good with a hole punch") so I have no idea what I would want to do, but I just I woke up at 5 in the morning the other night and thought to myself, I need to get a different job.

2. I can't stand the thought of living in Michigan anymore, with the economy the way it is. I need to get out. But to where?

3. My best friend and I are fighting. The whole thing is mental. I don't even know what happened but apparently our friendship, in a three month span of time, has suddenly become expendable.

4. I signed up to run a marathon in the end of May. Good Lord, can I do this? I feel so ill prepared to run 26.2 miles in less than 2 months time. What the fuck did I get myself into?

5. Two days ago it was 75-degrees, and this morning I woke up to this:
What the hell is going on around here anyway?

No comments: